Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Class with Jeni Calkins



The class with Jeni was the most fun I've had in a long time. she is a delight to work with.

If you ever have a chance to take a class with her- do it!

I made this wonderful little book to journal my visit to Arizona.

I'll post some pics of the inside pages when I get it finished.

Need to work on it some more. :)

I took a lot of photos while I was there. Still need to do some Photoshop editing.

We also worked with polyclays and did some nifty embellishments. I really liked the different effects for finishes she taught us.

Aren't the fibers on this book gorgeous? Jeni brought a great selection of fibers for us to play with. I added charms made with some of the differrent techniques I tried out while I was there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautifull,
Greetings from Simone